Anthony L. Picarelli, Esq. has been an attorney at Snellings Law, LLC since January of 2014, and was made a Partner in April of 2018. Mr. Picarelli is a graduate of Pace University School of Law in White Plains, NY and is admitted to practice law is State of New Jersey and the State of New York. He completed his undergraduate degree at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ, graduating cum laude in 2009 with a Bachelor of the Arts in History and Political Science. He is a member of the Delta Epsilon Iota Academic Honor Society, Phi Alpha Theta National History Honor Society, and Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society.
In November of 2012, Mr. Picarelli was elected as the youngest Councilman in the history of Totowa, New Jersey. He is currently chairman of the Committee on Budget and Finance, and vice chairman of the Committee on Legislation and Ordinances. Mr. Picarelli now handles commercial litigation and business dispute resolution matters for Snellings Law, LLC. His other practice areas include commercial collections, judgment enforcement, loan collection, promissory note enforcement, foreign judgment domestication, and construction lien law.
- New Jersey, 2013
- New York, 2014
J.D., Pace University School of Law, 2013
- Moot Court Interschool Competitor
- Pace Law School Trial Team, Spring 2013
- Passiac County Prosecutor’s Office, Legal Intern
- Chambers of the Honorable Raymond A. Reddin, J.S.C., Judicial Intern
B.A., Rutgers University, 2009
- Delta Epsilon Iota Academic Honor Society
- Phi Alpha Theta National History Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society
- Vice President of College Avenue Campus Council
- Member of Rutgers University Senate