If you are a business owner who is owed money, you may have to take legal action if you want to get paid. Snellings Law LLC offers experienced, comprehensive legal services focused on debt collection for businesses. Our collection law firm is able to assist you with all of the following:
- Enforcement of promissory notes and guarantees
- Unsecured and secured debt collection
- Accounts receivable collection
- Collection of New Jersey judgments
- Docketing and enforcement of foreign out-of-state judgments pursuant to the Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act (N.J.S.A. 2A:49A-25 et seq.)
- Processing and executing on foreign country money judgments pursuant to the Uniform Foreign Country Money Judgments Recognition Act, N.J.S.A. 2A:49A- 16 to 24
- Recovery of dishonored checks pursuant to N.J.S.A. 2A:32A-1 (“Civil action for bad checks”)
Our New Jersey debt collection lawyers will work with you to formulate a cost-effective debt collection plan. We can handle all aspects of your collections case, from preparing initial collection letters to obtaining and enforcing a money judgment. We work collaboratively with clients to identify legal issues and pursue appropriate avenues for recovery.
It is essential that you have competent legal representation from the onset of your case through litigation. We provide every client with the highest level of attention and representation. A skilled debt collection lawyer can help you through the process in a manner that wisely uses your time and resources.
At Snellings Law LLC, we put our clients first and let client priorities – not our own – take precedence. We invite you to contact our firm to discuss your collection matter.