Robert S. Snellings
New Jersey Collections Attorney Provides Quality Representation for Creditors
Robert S. Snellings, founding member
Attorney Snellings has been continuously employed as a commercial litigation lawyer since graduating from law school. He has significant experience representing regional and national banking institutions and other commercial lenders. He also regularly works on litigation cases concerning real estate, construction liens, banking issues and other commercial disputes. In addition to his litigation experience, Mr. Snellings also has substantial experience in real estate transactions. With this strong base of experience, he decided to open Snellings Law LLC.
- New Jersey, 2004
- New York, 2004
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2003
- Centennial Scholarship recipient
- Hon. Rosemary Gambardella, U.S.B.J., U.S.
- Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey, intern
- Entertainment and Sports Law Society, assistant editor, 1999–2000
- Corporate Law Society, member
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
B.S., Rutgers University, 1998
- Dean’s list
- George and Clara Muller Scholarship recipient
- Rutgers University Circle K, editor
- St. Vincent DePaul Food Pantry
- Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office, intern
- Office of the Municipal Prosecutor’s Office, Woodbridge, NJ, intern
- Somerset County Office of the Public Defender’s Office, intern
- Ramnarain M. Joeglal v. PACCAR Financial Corp., 2011 WL 2731870 (App. Div. 2011)
Focused on helping your business succeed
Mr. Snellings is an aggressive lawyer who is dedicated to achieving the best results for you. He has represented a broad spectrum of clients from large publicly traded companies to small businesses and individuals in collections. He has the intelligence, experience and integrity you want when trying to recover debt, litigate business disputes or handle real estate transactions.
Schedule an appointment with a New Jersey Collection’s Attorney
If you are looking for a lawyer who cares about helping your business, contact Snellings Law LLC today. Our telephone number is 973.265.6100, or you can contact us online. We provide flexible office hours by request. We are also conveniently located near public transportation, and parking is available.